Tuesday, June 16, 2009

IT'S OFFICIAL

It's Official. I got the Buy-Out!!! I am finally, I mean , I am FINALLY going to move back to Texas. "HOME SWEET HOME" This is my plan for the next month: July 24th - My OFFICIAL last day working at Bel-Air! A total of 11 yrs 9 mos. 22 days July 25th or 26th - I will be going to Las Vegas for about a week vacation with some friends of mine!

August 15th - My projected date of leaving Sacramento, CA!!!
This has been an on going ordeal for me since April 30th, which was when I received the letter stating the offer. Now that the waiting time is over, I can move on. I started packing my things well over a month and a half ago. I have already started looking for apartments in the Mesquite area. Now is the time for me to start looking for a job. I am so excited about moving back to my home state of Texas.
I will dearly miss all the children, teachers, customers and friends I am leaving behind. I have seen so many children grow through out these last 11 years. I have seen a total of 6 groups of children grow from the beginning of Kindergarten to graduating the Sixth Grade. I have also seen many customers come and go and some even pass on to another life. I made so many wonderful friends through out living in Sacramento. I will do my best to keep in touch with as many as I can once I have moved.
It is now time for me to start a new era in my life as I end one. All I ask is that everyone pray for me and help me through this process of this major life change. I want to thank you all who have been there to support me in this decision and for those who have prayed for me. It is very much appreciated. May God Bless each and every one of you for your support. For all those who have endured me talk about this opportunity over and over again, please forgive me as I was just preparing all my friends and myself for this move.
Until my next post,
Take Care and God Bless!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

God Really Loves You

  The little boy put on his clothes for the cold and then told his father: "Ok dad, I'm ready" His Dad, the pastor, said: &quo...