Sunday, June 14, 2009

A Dear Friend

Well, as time comes to an end for me in California, I just wanted to send a message out to my Bestest Friend in the World! Jill, I have known you for about 12 years now. It is gonna be real hard to leave you when I move back. Thank God for Facebook and IM's and phones. I will do my best to keep in touch with you as I hope you will do the same. My fondness memories of you are some good ones. Going to Lyon's to shoot pool like 2 times a week. Me driving you crazy trying to make two different kinds of shots. I still try those shots every time I make it to a pool table. Bill the bartender taught me those shots. He was by far the best bartender I have ever met. He was cool. Dinner and a movie were always fun. This is something we haven't done in awhile do to either no money, me working, not in the mood and this so called recession that this country is in. Working at the school, trying to get the attendance done correctly with no mistake. You would always find something wrong, no matter what. I think I got it perfect like once or twice. lol But oh well, Nobody's perfect. Driving down the road, listening to music, you would, out of the blue, yell at the same time you slap my leg scaring the crap out of me. We would laugh so hard I would have tears in my eyes. lol You coming over to my place to have Papa Murphy's pizza and watching a boot-leg movie. Helping each other burn cds and you printing up the cd covers and dvd covers. You always talking about my STM. Always having lunch with you every day when I didn't have to go to work early or I wasn't in a bad mood. Me receiving cards in my box at school or in my mailbox at home for no particular reason other than to say thank you for being a great friend. Going to see the Tran-Siberian Orchestra or Vince Gill. Going to the State Fair just for getting Kettle Corn and Funnel Cake. Or just going to Wal-Mart in the middle of the night. You being so nice as to watch over my place while I was on vacation either to Texas or Las Vegas. These are some of the many things I can think of that I will cherish. No words can express my thankfulness for having you as a friend. You will forever have a special place in my heart for are the Bestest Friend I have EVER had in my life. Thank you from the bottom of my heart. May GOD Bless YOU Today, Tomorrow, Now and FOREVER!!! Your Loving Friend, -Adam K. Buchanan

No comments:

Post a Comment

God Really Loves You

  The little boy put on his clothes for the cold and then told his father: "Ok dad, I'm ready" His Dad, the pastor, said: &quo...