Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Dallas Cowboys New Home

Hello all. I just finished watching some videos on the new Dallas Cowboys Home. Awesome videos! I am so excited for the season to start. I am going to Texas in about 23 days and I plan on going to see the new stadium in person. It is huge from what I read about it. I am going to post some of the videos on here so you can see what I saw. The first video is a time lapse from the ground up. It is only a 2 minute video. Here it is:




So, what did you think? That was a cool video. Here is another video Unveiling the World's Largest HD Video Board at New Dallas Cowboys Stadium:








Last but not least, here is a video of the Cowboys Stadium Ribbon Cutting. Check it out below:






I hope you enjoyed the videos. You will be seeing more and more stuff on here from me about the Dallas Cowboys. Why you ask? Well, I am a Die-Hard Dallas Cowboys Fan. Even if I do live in Sacramento, CA. I am always surrounded by Haters (Raiders) and Whiners (49ers) but that does not keep me from rooting for my Home Team. Here is a question for you: Why is their a hole in the Cowboys Stadium? The answer is so God can watch his favorite team play. Yea! How them apples! lol

Until Next Time, Take Care and God Bless!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

God Really Loves You

  The little boy put on his clothes for the cold and then told his father: "Ok dad, I'm ready" His Dad, the pastor, said: &quo...