Saturday, June 13, 2009

Floral Beauty



I love taking pictures of nature, especially flowers. I have many pictures of flowers and even some with bees on them. Unfortunately, I am not uploading any of those at this time. I will do that sometime in the future. If you want to view the following pictures in its original size, just click on the picture itself. Feel free to comment the blog if you don't mind. Enjoy!

From Flowers

From Flowers

From Flowers

From Flowers

From Flowers

From Flowers

From Flowers

From Flowers

From Flowers

From Flowers

From Flowers

From Flowers

From Flowers

3 comments:

  1. adam! hi! beautiful flowers...yellow flowers looks the best on photos! thanks for dropping by :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful irises and lilies! And are those pink ones hollyhocks? Lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am not sure what kind these flowers are. I took these pictures at the school I work at. I love to take pics of things like this. Just wait. I will have some of squirrels and birds soon.

    ReplyDelete

God Really Loves You

  The little boy put on his clothes for the cold and then told his father: "Ok dad, I'm ready" His Dad, the pastor, said: &quo...