Wednesday, February 10, 2016

A New Hobby/Passion

Well, long time no see.  Lol. Yea!  My bad. I just realized it has been since June 4, 2014 since I posted my last blog.  Yup. Over 616 days. Shame on me. Haha

Anyway, I have found a new passion/hobby. It is Photography. I have used an iPhone 3, iPhone 5 and now an iPhone 6. I have also aquired a new camera. It is a Nikon d3100. I have had this camera since July 4, 2015. Thanks to my sister's boyfriend, he is selling it to me. He had only used it once since he purchased it. He had owned it for 3 years, (I believe). I have had it since July 4th and have used it many a times. I know for a fact I have taken over 2,000 pics so far and plan on taking more.

So, now that I have a new toy (I still consider it new to me, lol), I will try and blog more on here and add photos that I have taken. Wish me Luck as I get wound up In stuff, I forget. Haha

Well, until next time, Have A Blessed Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

God Really Loves You

  The little boy put on his clothes for the cold and then told his father: "Ok dad, I'm ready" His Dad, the pastor, said: &quo...