Wednesday, June 4, 2014

God Is At Work



God Is At Work

Well, I haven't posted anything personal in quite some time.  So I decided to post something now.  So it's been 21 months since my last post (Sept. 12, 2012).  Well, I am not going into detail about most of that time.  I am just going to talk about the last month or so. So bare with me.

I had to move from one apartment unit into a smaller unit a couple of months ago.  I am like financially strapped but surviving.  I still owe 3 more payments for the pet deposit.  I was going to get rid of the two cats I have but I just don't have the heart too.  Patty, who use to be my brothers cat, is about 13 yrs old.  I can't get rid of him cause of his age.  I don't want some family to adopt him and then he die within a short time.  I just can't do that to either Patty or the new family.  So Patty is staying for good.  Zivi, on the other hand, is only 3 yrs old.  He belongs to my other brother.  I have grown close to Zivi as well.  I can't give her up.  She is comfy where she is and  is use to me.  I think she was traumatized before we got her.  So with all that being said about both cats, I can't get rid of them.  They are mine.  lol

Ok, so within the last few months, I have changed my job and moved.  I have prayed many a times for God to help me in my life now more than I ever have.  He is Blessing me everyday.  Here are some of the ways he has Blessed me:

First of all, I got a new job working at Sams Club.  I have only been there about 3 months when they approached me about becoming a Full Time Cashier.  I welcomed the idea with open arms (so to speak).  lol So with that, I get between 37 - 40 hrs a week. 
This is a Blessing!

Secondly, my Saturn was having issues.  A couple of weeks ago, I was talking to my Grandpa about my car issues.  I told him that I just had the oil changed and the engine light stays on and the brake light stays on.  Both front tires are pretty bald (which we all know is not good). The heater core was leaking.  So he told me not to put any more money into it.  He said he might have a car for me.  I told him that I don't have any kind of money to pay for it.  Grandpa told me "Not to worry about it and that we will just call it an even trade".  I was like, are you sure?  I don't want to put you out on money or anything.  He insisted that I don't worry about it.  So I went to visit him the next day.  We went to his little car lot and he let me test drive two vehicles.  One being a Suzuki SUV and the other being a Toyota Camry.   Both drove good but I chose the Camry do to bad gas mileage on the SUV.  I now have the car and the title is in my name.  Thank You Grandpa and Nanny for your kind hearts and loving souls.  
This is a Blessing!

Thirdly, I had to get the Saturn off my insurance and add the Toyota.  With this being done, the young lady at the insurance company asked me if there was anything else she could do.  So, lol, I said if you can find any way to get my bill lowered, I will be truly happy.  She said she will do what she can and will call me back.  Within 20 minutes, she called me back.  I guess you can see where this is going.  haha  She told me that she was able to lower my bill over half of what I was paying.  I was like, Holy Cow!  That is Awesome.  I was paying $140 a month for both car and home insurance.  I am now going to be paying $67 a month for both. This is a Blessing!

Lastly, I was shocked about my electric bill.  See, I usually pay somewhere between $35 and $90 a month.
Well, my last bill was only $3.36.  I was thinking something was up.  I also get an email that show me weekly what my bill is and the estimated payment at the end of the cycle.  I was already a week and a half into this bills cycle and it showed my bill was only $0.00.  What the  heck!  I finally called the electric company.  They said that my bill was correct.  I asked them how.  She said that I fell into the low income bracket and that I was automatically enrolled into a new program called "Lite-Up Texas Program"  So, this is going to help me out a lot being that Summer is right around the corner.  Triple digit temps are on the way.  
This is a Blessing!

So, as you can see, I AM BLESSED!  Thank You Jesus For All Your Blessing and Help. I appreciate everything You have done for Me and I Thank You For All the Future Blessings you bestow upon me. I Praise You and Lift Your Name On High!  Thank You Jesus! Amen

God Bless You!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

God Really Loves You

  The little boy put on his clothes for the cold and then told his father: "Ok dad, I'm ready" His Dad, the pastor, said: &quo...