Thursday, August 16, 2012

Jack Of All Trades... Master Of One



My first job was working in an Orange Factory,
But I got canned. Couldn't concentrate.

Then I worked in the woods as a Lumberjack,
But just couldn't hack it,
So they gave me the axe.

After that, I tried being a Tailor,
But wasn't suited for it -- 
Mainly because it was a sew-sew job.

Next, I tried working in a Muffler Factory,
But it was too exhausting.

Then, tried being a Chef,
Figured it would add a little spice to my life,
But just didn't have the thyme.

Next, I attempted being a Deli Worker,
But any way I sliced it...
Couldn't cut the mustard.

My best job was a Musician,
But eventually found I wasn't noteworthy.

I studied a long time to become a Doctor,
But didn't have any patience.

Next, was a job in a Shoe Factory,
Tried hard but just didn't fit in.

I became a Professional Fisherman,
But discovered I couldn't live on my net income.

Managed to get a good job working for a 
Pool Maintenance Company,
But the work was just too draining.

So then I got a job in a Workout Center,
But the said I wasn't fit for the job.

After many years of trying to find steady work,
I finally got a job as a Historian
Until I realized there was no future in it.

My last job was working in Starbucks,
But had to quit because it was the same old grind.

So, I tried RETIREMENT
And I found I'm perfect for the job!

No comments:

Post a Comment

God Really Loves You

  The little boy put on his clothes for the cold and then told his father: "Ok dad, I'm ready" His Dad, the pastor, said: &quo...